Friday, May 22, 2009

My Four Graduates!



Photobucket
Photobucket


It was a long road but we made it. Now, we will see what the future holds. I'm so proud of my kids. It fills me with so much happiness to know that they accomplished graduating. Not everyone has been able to do that, I'm so blessed that my kids are able to continue their education. I can't help but remember what my dad used to say, "Go to school, you guys don't wanna work like a donkey like me." If only he could see what his grandkids were able to do. If he was here, I would say "look dad, we did it, we did it dad."

1 comments:

Leti said...

Yes, Lulu, your parents would be really proud of YOU for doing your best as a parent (wonderful job, Lulu) and for their grand-kids accomplishing such a huge-task. What a beautiful family, may God continue to do what only He can - He is a God of miracles!